The last month has been a whirlwind of activity for my family.
In addition to launching a disciple making writing project, we decided to move to Queens to start an English speaking multiethnic church plant.
More about that in a minute.
Meanwhile, on the blog, I’ve written several articles that struck a nerve. If you missed The Pastor Driven Church, I’d like to invite you to join the conversation. Also, today churchleaders.com picked up one of my articles called Making Disciple-Making Disciples and republished it on their site for, well, church leaders. Head on over there and check it out and tweet it or share it on facebook.
But the biggest news is obviously our decision to move to Queens. I have several years of church planting experience in the Northeast but I really feel like a novice in many ways. I put together a Queens Fact Sheet that you’re welcome to check out. Or, you can subscribe to my newsletter to stay in the loop especially on the eBook and the church plant journey. In the weeks ahead, I’ll also share bits and pieces of our story here on the blog.
Given this new direction for our family, I’ve been thinking about having some sort of editorial calendar for the blog. I’d like to be a bit more disciplined with my blog because I feel that it brings more value if I am consistent. I’m sharing my goals with you because if I’ve published them then I’m more likely to stick with it.
So, here are my weekly goals:
- Mon – Topic: ANY (I’ll publish something from one of the other topics that I frequently write about on this blog)
- Tue – Topic: Making Disciples (I’ll publish content for my eBook and other things that I’m thinking about regarding our mission)
- Wed – Topic: Resources and Miscellany OR Guest Post
- Thu – Topic: Making Disciples
- Fri – Topic: Church Planting (I’ll pose lots of questions and let you in on things I’m learning and experiencing as we journey towards a multiethnic church plant in Queens)
- Sat / Sun – OFF